Evening gown

Just to inform everybody here. I finally saw my evening gown today! I went for my first fitting today and Tan Yoong said I can collect it next week. Muahahaha, my wedding is one week and 3 days from today.

I have brought my matress and I am still left with a comforter, quilt cover, bed sheets and two pillows. My mum still need to buy two table lamps, baby tubs, pails for me. I still need to finish making my living room curtains and hopefully my bedroom curtains, clean up my cat's paws prints on my living room.

I think I am on schedule except for the curtains part. I hope my curtains will turn out nice.

3 comments:

letti said...

hi! I'm from malaysia but in the US, yes, marrying an ang moh, and my wedding will be in June. Just to let you know i have bookmarked your site as a reference! :)

letti

p/s Congratulations!!!!

Draiky said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope that it is useful to you. Where are you holding your wedding? If you have a wedding blog, do let me know, I will love to read yours.

Anonymous said...

hi it's letti again..

the wedding is in June in Texas..will be flying my family over for the celebration..maybe i'll think about a wedding blog, but just my regular blog alone is getting me addicted..*laugh*

GOOD LUCK!!!

letti.blogspot.com