Facial done

Had done my fourth facial today and cut my hair in front. I think the hairdresser made my hair look really bad. I hope my make up artist can come out with something good. I think I have to quit going to that shop to cut my hair again, but then, where else can I go? I hate changing hairdresser.

We went to shop for our bed at Ang Mo Kio's court today and did not see the bed that we wanted. Surprisingly, that big courts did not offer us many beds and we did not even see the sofa we wanted.

Back at home, I took out the ikea catalog and saw a nice white queen size bed. I sms my hubby and ask if it is all right with him. He gave an ok sign and tomorrow I am going to ikea...alone. I have to buy my bed, 2 side table, curtain rods, maybe curtains, sofa, coffee table, shelves for my toys and maybe wall shelve, by myself. I think this marriage is going to make me stronger.

No comments: