My hubby needs consultation

After crying for the whole night, I think I have straighten up my thoughts. It is quite clear that my hubby is suffering from depression and he needs consultation fast. I will still go on with my wedding, in the mean time, try to get my hubby to see a doctor.

Getting him to see a doctor is a very difficult part. He dun believe in seeing one in the first place and he feels that only insane people go for consultation. He thinks that it is a waste of time and money and he will even tell me what he expected the doctor to say to him. It is going to be a very difficult part.

In the mean time, I think I shall have to read up some tropics on depression and maybe see one myself. I need to act fast before he do anything silly to himself. I dun want to be a widow yet.

No comments: