Complete writing my wedding cards.

I have finally finish writing all my invitation cards. Now I am waiting to meet my friends and hand deliver to them. I meet my friends very often especially near Christmas, I dun have to bother the postman.

If my hubby has not called and said that he is getting the invitations cards from me tomorrow, I guess I will still sit on my wedding cards. He said that some of his friends need our wedding cards to take leave. One of his friend job require him to travel a lot and he need our invitation cards to tell his boss that he cannot travel around that time. This is the first time I heard of such reasons.

My hubby called me today and said that by this week we must get our bed. I told him that I got another facial session this Saturday and he said that we will have to shop for our bed during the weekdays. I guess my mother in-law is pressurizing him.

Found this very useful link. Bridesmaid 101 is a source for Bridesmaid and Maid of Honor planning. They have free information about your bridesmaid dress or gowns, Maid of Honor speech, bridesmaid gift and accessory ideas, will help make your experience as a bridesmaid a success!

No comments: