Today's ranting

I was trying to sew my own curtains but I dun have enough time to complete it. My hubby said to me:"Throw away your curtain, I am going to buy new ones."

My hubby told me that my father in-law said that, since the bride side angbow money goes to the brides parents, then the groom side angbow money will goes the groom parents. This means that the bride and groom will not receive any angbow money at all. I really hope that my hubby has mistaken what my father in-law has said. I really cannot believe this type of things is happening to me. However, the wedding has to go on even we will not to getting any money to recover back. I dun dare to tell this to my parents yet.

My mother in-law came to my house and bring some flower water from god, ask us to bathe in this water before we get married. I told my hubby to throw them away, he just agreed.

My mother in-law said that all my hubby aunties will go to my house one day before my wedding to do something to out bed. Dunno throw what peanuts, what flowers. I am hoping that I will get too busy on Friday so that I dun have to attend this stuffs. My hubby screamed at her own mother to cut those craps out, but she still wants to come. (My mother in-law is so used to my hubby screaming at her.)

I have not seen my final version of my evening gown yet. For those who are going to sign up with my evening gown designer, good luck to them. Enjoy the heart attack you are going to get.

Ok, that is enough ranting for today.

No comments: