I have collected my evening gown

Guess what, I only see the final version of my evening gown when I go and collect it today. That designer was busy entertaining his potential customer. He only look up at me when I do the final payment and asked if the gown was all right. I think he was so faked.

I think I am the only person in this world that is not very happy with him. I am so glad I dun have to see him again. The evening gown however was nice at the back. I will post the picture after my wedding.

My hubby was having his mood swing again. He called me just now and told me that he feel like dying. He said he felt really lousy because he own several banks a total of $17k. He has never tell me this before and he was always telling me that he got more than enough. He also told me that he was feeling very stress and he is worried that he could not support me (I told him that I could support myself and the family). He also told me that there was no way to make any money in this recession and his business is not making any profit at all. He also told me that I make him feel really lousy when I try to save cost on curtains, evening gowns, pillows, etc.

I really dunno what to do. For my thinking, if you are poor then try to cut down on your spending. Now, I cannot cut down on his spending because I will make him feel bad, I cannot go on spending because we have a money problem, cannot blamed him on almost everything because it will make him feel really bad...I really dunno what to do.







AddThis Feed Button

4 comments:

letti said...

ALL THE BEST!!! i hope you continue to blog even after your wedding! :)

letti

Draiky said...

Thanks letti,
I will continue to blog on weddings and stuffs. Of course, I will post some photos when they are ready.

letti said...

hi! i finally narrowed down the chapel that i'm thinking of having the wedding and turning in the paperwork to reserve it tomorrow, for a date in June. drop by http://www.letti.blogspot.com and see what you think!

letti

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog but at times it is hard to follow due to many errors. Spell check would be a great option before publishing.