What do Gal/Guys want?

WHAT DO GALS WANT ???
When I was a young woman, all I wanted was a guy with big muscles. So I dated a muscular guy. He was as strong as Terminator, but he beat up any other guy who would stare at me. I was afraid he would hit me too. So I dumped him when he was in jail.

I decided to date a romantic guy. He was so sweet; he sent me flowers every Friday to my office just to ask me out; one time he packed himself into a box as my birthday gift. But he was also romantic to other girls until I found out in a florist that he ordered 5 dozens roses each Friday. It was too late, he had already dumped me.

So I decided to date a stable guy. He was a "good" man and he had a Ph.D from MIT. But all he talked with me was M/M/1 > Queuing theory. I had to dump him because when one day I said I was going to Australia, he said you don't need to go there to buy apples. There's a mama shop across the street.

After that I decided to date an interesting guy. He was so funny and he was like "George" on TV's Seinfeld. He made me laugh all time. But later, I couldn't laugh any more. He didn't have a job, nor did he plan to find one. All he did was playing Mahjong and "Chor Daidee". The worst thing is that we got married.

WHAT DO GUYS WANT ???

When I was in poly, all I wanted was a girl with big boobs. So I dated a girl with big boobs, but there was no passion.

So I decided I needed a passionate girl. In University, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time.

So I decided I needed a girl with some stability and I found a very stable girl. But she was so boring, she never got excited about anything.

So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement. There, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was directionless.

So I decided to find a girl with some ambition. After graduation, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

So what do you want?

At many times, people just go after what they want their ideal partner to be. And they neglect other qualities the person has. Chasing after what you want is never ending and may not come to a good end.

So cherish what you have and appreciate what they are. Accept them as they are and only then you can learn from each other and grow to be a much better person. "When two people fall in love, they learn they are meant for each other. When they fall out of love, they realize they want to keep each other forever."

Never whisper words of love if the feeling is not true.

Never share your feelings if you mean to break a heart.

Never look into my eyes if all you have to say are lies.

Never say hello if you really mean goodbye...

No comments: