Traditional Wedding Vows

I checked my blog. I think I have not posted this. If I am wrong, let me know.

Your wedding vows are your declaration of love to one another. It is where you publiclymake promises to each other. You can elect to use traditional vows or to write your own. Most religious ceremonies require you to use their traditional vows, but may allow you to personalise them. You should check with your officiant for guidelines. There are different types of wedding vows including traditional and non-traditional, religious, personalized, classic, humorous, and specialty vows. We have included below some traditional and religious wedding vows for you to read over.
If you need help in writing your own wedding vowls, refer to our " make your own vows"section to give you some ideas.

http://www.theweddingnetwork.com.au/weddingvows.htm







AddThis Feed Button

No comments: