My in-law took our 20 tables worth of angbows.

After reading others complain about their in-laws and their own parents, I started to think about my own and felt like crying again.

I wanted to complain again. My in-laws took our angbow money worth of $12000+++ and said that it is rightfully theirs because my parents took their part. In our culture, it is only right that the groom give the gal's parents a certain table of angbow money. My parents only asked for 5 tables. Lucky we did not get an expensive restuarant or we can declare bankcrupty after our wedding. I still remember that my father in-law wanted to change the dishes in the menu which will result in the price per table. He said he will give us an additional of $5000 but I never see the money. My bank account has been half because of this.

They were now all waiting for me to bear them their grandchildren at my own expenses. I must said that they were really cruel people and they think that this is the right thing I must do. I hope that their bad karma will take action soon. I know that it is very bad for me to say all these things but I am no god. I cannot complain anything to my hubby because it is not his fault and I do not want to make him difficult.

No comments: